Summer Rugby Camps
Our summer camps are a great way to upskill those with experience, reinforce current skill sets or provide a fun learning opportunity for those that are new to the game.
Our camps include options for male and female participants as young as 4 and as old as U18! Our curriculum is comprised of an effective mix of skills and games in a ratio that our expert coaching staff has found to be highly conducive to a fun and constructive experience.
Our Youth Day Camps program offers half-day and full day options for those between the ages of 4 and 14 and are a great option for those new to rugby. We are also proud to offer our highly reputable Overnight Residential Academies for those slightly older, U10 to U18 wherein players STAY, PLAY, LEARN, GROW at some of Canada’s top private school facilities.
All our sessions are broken into relative age grades and experience levels in order to ensure a positive, safe, and enjoyable learning environment.
Youth Day Camp Details:
- Our *NEW* 90min Lil Ruggers program that safely provides participants with Fundamental Movement Skills and Ball Awareness
- We also offer a half-day Colts Rugby program for kids U9 to U13 that reinforces Fundamental Movements Skills and introduces more Technical Skills to the athletes involved.
- We also offer FULL DAY Camps which run daily from 8:30am to 3:30pm. Lunch is not included in the price but water and refreshments are made available.
- The majority of our learning sessions are filmed and analyzed immediately after each session in order to reinforce the key learning points and address areas in need of work through self-assessment and observation.
- All technical aspects of skill acquisition and refinement are consistent with the parameters outlined by Rugby Canada.
- Guest coaches include current and former Canadian National team members as well as current high-level coaches, either provincial or national.
Camp Dates and Locations for 2018:
RESIDENT OVERNIGHT CAMPS (U10 to U18 – Exclusive)
- July 2nd to 6th – LIMITED TO 30 OVERNIGHT SPOTS/20 DAY-TIME ONLY SPOTS
- All Girls – U10 to U18
- LOCATION: Appleby College, Oakville, ON
- July 16th to 20th – ONLY 60 SPACES AVAILABLE
- Co-ed Boys and Girls –U10 to U18
- LOCATION: St. Andrews College, Aurora, ON
DAY CAMPS (U8 to U14 – Boys and Girls)
- July 9 to 13 — Crusader Park, Oakville, ON
- July 23 to 27 — Rosedale Park, Toronto, ON
- Lil Ruggers (U5 – U7) = $79.99
- Rugby Colts (U9 – U13):
- 1/2 Day = $159.99
- Full Day = $259.99
- Junior Technical Skills (U13 – U15): $159.99