Summer Rugby Camps
Our summer camps are a great way to upskill those with experience, reinforce current skill sets or provide a fun learning opportunity for those that are new to the game. Our camps are designed for male and female athletes U8 to U18 and are comprised of an effective mix of skills and games in a ratio that our expert coaching staff has found to be conducive to a fun and productive experience.
We offer both Youth Day Camps for those between the ages of 8 and 14 as well as our highly reputable Overnight Resident Camps for those slightly older, U10 to U18.
All our sessions are broken into relative age grades and experience levels in order to ensure a positive, safe, and enjoyable learning environment.
Youth Day Camp Details:
- Camps run daily from 8:30am to 3:30pm. Lunch is not included in the price but water and refreshments are made available.
- We have access to the clubhouse for our breaks and lunches and should we need to get indoors due to rain or excessive heat.
- The majority of our learning sessions are filmed and analyzed immediately after each session in order to reinforce the key learning points and address areas in need of work through self-assessment and observation.
- All technical aspects of skill acquisition and refinement are consistent with the parameters outlined by Rugby Canada.
- Guest coaches include current and former Canadian National team members as well as current high-level coaches, either provincial or national.
Camp Dates and Locations for 2018:
RESIDENT OVERNIGHT CAMPS (U10 to U18 – Exclusive)
- July 2nd to 6th – LIMITED TO 50 SPOTS
- All Girls – U10 to U18
- LOCATION: Appleby College, Oakville, ON
- July 16th to 20th – ONLY 60 SPACES AVAILABLE
- Co-ed Boys and Girls –U10 to U18
- LOCATION: St. Andrews College, Aurora, ON
DAY CAMPS (U8 to U14 – Boys and Girls)
- July 9 to 11* — Sherwood Park, Burlington, ON
- July 9 to 13 — Crusader Park, Oakville, ON
- July 23 to 27 — Rosedale Park, Toronto, ON